Wednesday, November 16, 2005

now, why wont they hire me?


ive been going on craigslist to try and get some sucky bartending job, like, anywhere. since ive been back in nyc ive managed to sign on to a temp agency, but that leaves my nights open for a shift or two a week that could be filled with many shots of bourbon and enough cash to roll around naked in at the end of the night. piles and piles of money.

im done with being poor. being poor sucks ass. people who say money doesnt matter are stupid assholes who should work at starbucks. and die. then i want their daddies to hire me at Douchebag, Butthole & Ass-Monkey Consulting. located in midtown.

also, i may not be getting too many offers to bartend because of that picture up there. they always ask for headshots and thats the picture i send them. i dont have any others.

nothing says, "bartender that doesnt take any shit from anyone", like a bright pink skull 'n' crossbones armband.

4 Comments:

At 11/25/2005 1:01 AM, Anonymous Emotional Intelligence said...

I was just surfing the net and came across your blog. Great work! This will help me perfect my personal development software that you are welcome to test drive at http://www.wellnessmaster.com. Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

 
At 11/25/2005 3:00 AM, Anonymous Holistic Well Being said...

I just came across your blog as I was looking for more information on Emotional Wellness and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. Keep up the great work!

 
At 11/29/2005 10:24 AM, Anonymous Self-Talk said...

I just came across your blog about Life-Scenario to complete my work on the subject. Thanks for your thoughts!

 
At 11/29/2005 11:43 AM, Anonymous Personal Development said...

I just came across your blog as I was looking for more information on Life-Scenario and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. Keep up the great work!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home