Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Mar.

I just read that silly post, and wow. I might have to, um, revise it's many grammatical errors. It's becoming extremely difficult to give a shit though. When I write in my journals I don't have to worry about this sort of stuff. Nobody will read them. Not that anyone is reading this, my lovely blog, but on the off chance someone stumbles upon it, I'd rather not come across as completely inept. I'm shooting for partial ineptitude.

I will continue to make up new words should an incident occur that can, in no way, be accurately described using actual Webster-endorsed verbiage. I can't give up all my bad habits at once. Ever try quitting smoking and drinking at the same time? Fuck that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home