Friday, January 02, 2004

Little, yellow, different.

I live in a house designed by those who might dabble in, shall we say, crack. I'm not sure who needs a closet inside the fireplace, but whatever. The only reason I'm living here is that the nice Asian man who used to occupy my room decided to off himself, went to the nut-house for a little while, and was even kind enough to leave me a sweater of his, (it fits!).

I know I said I'd explain the whole ex-fuckwad situation, but I don't feel like it. So eat a dick. And maybe this is background, really. Technically, the shit really and truly started to hit the proverbial fan when I moved into this hive. Not that any of what transpired was ever my fault, you fucking, fuck.

I have to go eat pancakes now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home