Wednesday, January 07, 2004

The idear. Yeah.

Friend I spoke of was in town for one night. She's moving to San Diego, which is the most fabulastic, fantabulous place to live ever. New words should be created to describe this city. I've wanted to live there since I was a wee monkey dreaming of getting the fuck out my parents house.

So I think I'm gonna go. Go west young woman. Find some gold, even if it's in a dude's tooth.

So scary to think of leaving my little town though. This place has been my home for 6 years now. I love this place and I love these people. But I have to see the rest of the world before I nest. I'll be kicking my own anus when I'm an old lady and I never surfed in California, or went boarding in Colorado. Shit y'all, I got relations out there too. I need a tan. My skin is so pale you can see the outline of my major organs. That's how I can tell my liver is inflamed and angry at me for drinking so much. It too, wants me to go to California and leave behind my bacchanalian lifestyle. Silly liver, they sell Chivas in California too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home