Tuesday, January 06, 2004

hootinany

Um, yeah. I lost my coat. Someone stole it. Yes, I happened to be drinking at the time. Yes, I might have been a little intoxicated. But not drunk enough to forget how mother, fucking, cold it is outside. It's fucking winter. Stealing someone's coat right after last call when you've left it for two fucking seconds to pay your tab...well that's just wrong. I hope my coat smells like ass. I hope you smell like fermented apples you pussy, cider-drinking monkey.

Damn you. Damn you to hell, coat-stealer.

So me and this buddy I used to work with were socialamatizing the other day. In the sense that bourbon and the singing of AC/DC ensued. Asses were slapped, drinks were thrown, coats were stolen. A good time was had by all. I hadn't seen bi-otch in a year, so clearly, asses had to be slapped more vigorously then usual. In the midst of all this ridiculousity, she came up with an intriguing idear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home