Thursday, January 01, 2004

debut

I hate today. I hate today almost as much as i hated yesterday. Really, the last few months have been an endless progression of suck-ass days in a long line of suck-ass years following that birthing process thingy.

I woke up this morning after an anti-fabulous New Year's spent working till 2 a.m. immediately proceeded by the imbibation of copious amounts of bourbon. Happy fucking New Year to you too, asshole.

The reason for the season is, of course, a stupid fucking ass-head boy. There really is nothing better than ringing in the new year with a cigarette and the knowledge that, you have a accomplished little or nothing of value in your young life, and also that, *sigh* fuck-head, ass-pony has a new fabulous life, with a new fabulous job, and a new fabulous fucking house, with, I swear to fucking God, a white motherfucking picket fence. I hope you choke on your 2.5 kids. And then I hope my kids beat your kids up. Word.

This all may sound a little venomous and unfair, but it's my fucking blog and I'll cry if I want to. And really, let's all just bear in mind the immense hangover, the lack of non-expletive related vocabulary following said hangover, and the numerous ex-boyfriend sightings of late. At some point I will go into great depth as to why I maybe don't like him so much anymore. Or even a detailed description of his many, many character flaws will be fun. But the empty bottle of Jameson's I woke up still clutching this fine morning is telling me that it might be time to eat something greasy. But I will say this, if I were a monkey, I would fling my feces at him.

This is the next best thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home